Thursday 30 July 2020

Shop Update

I will/should be in my shop from 10am until 2pm most days going forward.
I've decided to try virtual queuing alongside the appointment system.
That just requires you to call me before heading over to my shop to check on availability so I don't have people waiting outside for over an hour to come inside to choose your treasure.

I'm ready with my face coverings, are you?
This link will take you to an excellent pattern with instructions...
.This link will take you to a YouTube tutorial.

Obviously you can make appointments to shop for treasure outside of those hours, if I can be there for you, I will. 
You will still be greeted with a bowl of hot water and soap and you WILL need to wash your hands thoroughly before entering my wonderful and extreeeemly well stocked shop, wearing your mask of course.
Hope to see you all soon.

No comments: