Friday 7 November 2008

Elk or Reindeer?

Arabela received a new Cut & Sew attachment for her sewing machine, she is very excited about it and has all the fabrics ready to be stitched with it. But she postponed them yesterday, to make an elk

We got the charity fabric boxes out again and managed to sell another €20 of fabric pieces.
We now have more than €100 for batting and thread to make some charity quilts.

Therese was first to finish her Elk, she had help from Sue.

Irene and myself also completed our Elks, aren't they cute?

Sally completed all her blocks for the Pineapple Blossom, I think she has a problem with math because she was going to make 9 blocks... maybe they multiplied when she wasn't looking!
Anneliese was making a pink Elk, we had such fun laughing about that, poor elk....

A group shot, everyone was busy...





Next Thursday,13th we will meet again to work on our unfinished projects.
I confess that I have quite a few, so I am looking forward to that.

No comments: