Monday 8 July 2013

I Blame Andy Murray!

Chores mostly abandoned for the day, sun forecast to be shining all week so I can do the washing whenever I please! Crock Pot filled and turned on... what would I do for the rest of the day? Play in Quilty Quarters of course...
Except that there was a rather gripping tennis game I wanted to watch from 2pm... quick as a flash... I finished quilting my borders, made and stitched on the binding just in time to then go upstairs (my house is upside down) thinking I would hand stitch binding while I watched the tennis... which I did but with soooo many pauses while I was gripped to the match... I didn't get all the way round, all good intentions out the window and all the fault of Andy Murray! ha ha ha. Still... the almost finished quilt sits here in my little sofa nest waiting... so I'll stitch a little bit each evening... Later yesterday evening though, I started another project... oh how I LOVE starting something new!!! I'm using a Layer Cake this time. More on that as it happens....

No comments: