Friday 4 April 2014

Stitching News

AnnBacan is now happy with the shape and the size of her Lone Star quilt...
I know what you are thinking..."Wow... that's fabulous"
Ann's playing with blocks from another project to make a stunning backing... a double sided quilt. She left the centre with plain fabric so that when she quilts the Lone Star front it will look great on the back... hmmm great idea!
You probably won't believe me but Jeannette arrived with just a few pieces of fabric cut and went home with this Feathered Star finished!! She said it's so much easier to make the second star because she knew what she was doing!!
Damm Julie played making a tiny quilt with her very own new sewing machine.... a Juki HZL 210
She's been playing with my shop one for a few months now while she saved up for one of her very own... one very happy lady!

1 comment:

Josie said...

Oh my, Jeanette is a sewing genius. I can't believe how quickly she made that stunning Feathered Star block!