Tuesday 2 December 2014

I Will Explain...

I had a day off!! I had a very important day, life changing in fact... so I could not go to my very own quilt shop... Jenny Barlaston and My Mum Gwynneth were in charge... they kept everything running smoothly and expertly, thank you ladies. I'm sure they would have taken photos for me, for you actually but... I forgot to take my camera to them!!!
This is a picture from a while ago... I love flipping back in time to see what we were up to in years gone by.... I think it's the best thing about blogging actually.
These aprons were a big hit for PM Pam and we still have people making them for their very own selves... Christmas projects are so much fun to make.

Fruity Rose took photos with her mobile phone... this is her finished and fabulous cushion. Made with a few squares from her Midwinter Reds Moda Charm pack.
Christabelle finished her commissioned quilt for the Ice Hockey Guy...
Toot toot toot Christabelle, it's another wonderful project for your portfolio of fabulous finishes!! Thanks again to Rose who took the picture.
There's a meeting of Staffordshire Patchworkers and Quilters on Thursday this week... there's no speaker this time as it's the Christmas Party. There will be retail therapy... that's what they call it when there are table top shops tempting you to buy things you never knew you needed!! ha ha

No comments: