Friday 26 June 2015

10% Off Bolt Ends, Thank You!

Thank you to all of you who came to  help me make space on my shelves!! 
I couldn't have done it without you... 
10% off fabric that finished a bolt was a brilliant idea, wasn't it?
Almost all of the trolleys have been emptied so I am duty bound to end the offer 
BUT... just in case you planned a visit this weekend, to take good advantage of my predicament (too much fabric?), I will end the offer at close of shop on Saturday, that's the 27th June.  
So... for two more whole days you can empty a bolt and take 10% of the cost of that piece of fabric.
Remember also... there are two more days left to purchase Christmas themed fabrics at 10 % discount... this is for cuts from bolts only... 
Finish a Christmas theme fabric bolt with 10% discount and take off a further 10%... 
Oh yes... a fabulous offer!!
See you later?

No comments: