Sunday 27 September 2015

Oh My Goodness

I know the pictures are not good... my camera has not performed to it's best
but... Oh my blooming goodness... what a beautiful quilt...
Angela, not me myself but a customer of mine, purchased this pattern booklet when it first came into my quilt shop a few months ago...
It's Green Tea And Sweet Beans 
by Jen Kingwell
It's finished and extreeeeemely fabulous and therefor needs and deserves a very loud toot toot, toot-etty-toot fanfare
I've taken lots of little pictures because there's so much detail to see. Lots of fabrics, a true scrappy quilt... It has many methods, all following the pattern of course, needle turn applique, English Paper Piecing, foundation Paper Piecing, curved piecing... and more All done by hand. It's hand quilted too!!! Hours and hours of work.



Angela has allowed me to hang her beautiful quilt on the wall of my very own classroom so... if you would like a closer look, you may come to visit.
I can promise you that it is even more beautiful and more colourful in real life!!
Thank you for allowing me to display your quilt Angela, I think you can tell that I absolutely LOVE IT!!

No comments: