Tuesday 15 September 2015

Stitching News

Jeannette Dilly is one of the lucky few who came to the Bendy Bag workshop on Saturday... when she got home, she found she had a bug! A Bendy Bag Bug, ha ha ha It's contagious you know, once you've made one, you won't be able to stop!!!
Toot toot toot Jeannette, I believe you have fabulous finishes!!

LouLou finished her gifting cushion just in the nick of time.
The pattern is based on the Pineapple Blossom from Bonnie over at Quiltville, I changed the size of the strips and the squares to make 6" blocks for a scrappy 24" cushion and, it seems, lots of ladies now want to make them...
Toot toot toot LouLou... It's your fabulous finished fanfare
Jenny Barlaston worked on yet another Advent Panel... I think I am correct with the number... this is her 16th Advent Quilt Wall Hanging. They haven't all been this Makower Angel though. I think she must be our resident Advent Panel expert by now! Toot toot toot Jen, fabulous and finished!
Sporty Sue is making great progress with her hand quilting... she's doing the Big Stitch quilting using Presencia Perle number 8.... I have the full range of colours in my very own drawers!!! Sue was feeling so relaxed as she stitched... and her very own legs were warmer than anyone elses!!! 
Do you dress to co-ordinate with your project?
Here My Mum Gwynneth not only dressed to co-ordinate, her mug, scissors and nails finished the whole ensemble!! All accidental really.
And then there's Our Kate... matching her very large and extremely thick and tricky bag project... we have her lovely mustard yellow top and my fabulous yellow Lotus chair... anyone would think it was a quilt shop!!! ha ha ha

No comments: