Friday 10 June 2016

Sunny Trips? Finished!


Based on this quilt pattern which is free, Moda Bake Shop has many many free patterns, I encourage you to go have a look around the website. This pattern, Sunny Trips,  requires no less than 3 Jelly Rolls!! and some yardage, it is a huge quit though.... but I chose to cut my very own 2 1/2" strips from my beautiful Batik fabrics... you can please your very own self too.

I love the fabric I chose for the backing too...
Thank you Jean Bean and Brenda Barbara for holding up my Batik Beauty!
I thought you might see the quilting better if I took a closer picture for you. It was ever so easy to quilt... I sort of aimed and fired with uneven diagonalising! Yes I did make up that word, but it is perfect... Do you sometimes 'diagonal-ise'? ha ha ha The Moda pattern has been diagonal-ised too, it inspired me....
One day I will get a better picture or two... this quilt measures 80
plus by 90 plus and it's a bit tricky to get a great picture in my shop space.
Anyway... do you like it? I love it.

No comments: