Friday 30 September 2016

Stitching News

What better way to start than with a toot toot tot fanfare for Brenda Barbara's fabulous and finished festive table runner... beautifully Christmassy... and there are placemats to perfectly match... I bet the binding is being stitched on those by hand as I write.
Di Butterfly was able to make a quilt sandwich with her Jelly Roll Hexagon quilt... she want's to do Big Stitch hand quilting... she says winter will be wonderful with this on her lap as she stitches... quite right.

Di butterfly is a very organised lady. She wanted me to show her how to do big stitch quilting so, she made this little sample sandwich and drew the Hexagons on it... excellent prep... but what I was most impressed with ... can you see?
She used her alphabet on her Janome to write 'Sample'!! 


Sporty Sue was able to use as many tables as she liked at Friday Quilt Club... everyone else was on holiday... what a treat to be able to spread out. She's getting on fabulously with her project
So... just as I thought all Christmas Workshops were about finished...
I've had to add this one for the 29th October.
A special request from a customer ... and you know I love to offer great customer service!!!
So... this is the Quick Table Topper pattern with Faux Piped Binding.

No comments: