Saturday 12 October 2024

Back To Normal

My shop will be OPEN AS NORMAL from today. I could get quite used to one day working weeks!!

We had a lovely few days on our retreat. Excellent location, massive sewing room with a million tables. Great and plentiful food and lovely company, as most quilters are, to sew with. Even the weather was kind to us.
I took a few photos of the projects in progress, here they are







I finished my blocks when I got home as I had mis-cut a few bits, and there are a lot of bits in this pattern!
Ooooops!!!

Soon corrected!

We have other retreats booked. One in March 2025. One October 2025.
There are plans being made for June and August too.
All of these retreats will be at Hillscourt Hotel . It's a very handy location!

More information will be posted soon. Email me if you cant wait though. Angiequilts@gmail.com

No comments: