Friday 5 August 2011

Quilty Quarters With My Mum

Mum came over to play in my Quilty Quarters. She had finished adding sashing to the Friendship Star blocks and needed a little more fabric for the borders. We decided to get the backing sorted out ready to make her second sandwich next week... Mum folded up the backing then spent a few confused moments wondering where she had put the top... she was standing on it, ha ha ha, she had forgotten about measuring it on the floor, we had a giggle about that.... then we realised that there are more 4 more days until we can get to the Quilt Cave tables...
So, as I am on holiday my poor Mum had to clean a floor space so that we could get busy sandwiching, on hands and knees... I mean it about my holiday... I didn't take a week off to do housework!!! ha ha ha, I will be paying for it on Monday when the whole house will need more than a 'cat lick'!! Sandwich completed Mum left me to get back to her very own Quilty Quarters and start stitching.
We did some other stitching too, I will be showing those pictures tomorrow... think 'bright Bargello' the ladies last Friday saw what I chose to demonstrate the Bargello, I don't think I posted a picture for you, you had to have been there... until tomorrow then...

1 comment:

Maggi said...

That is such a lovely quilt. What is housework by the way???