Tuesday 16 August 2011

Quilty Quarters

All the 'ditch hopping' is done and all the kaleidoscope block backgrounds have meandering free motion quilting. Now I'll go back and quilt the kaleidoscope spinning fishy bits... don't bother contacting the 'quilt police'... I know it's the wrong order... doing the middles last thing, tut tut tut... PMS... I'm Pleasing My Self... this is how I wanted to do it... besides I still haven't decided what design I'd like to stitch...
you know what... I might even do the borders before the block centres... ooooooooooer... I think I can hear the sirens aproaching... ha ha ha. Don't worry, I will pretend I'm not home.
This picture shows part of the quilt back, you can see the progress so far better from the back, for sure you can see the centres still have a safety pin!.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Whichever order you quilt it is fine if it works. Look forward to seeing this finished. Quilt police are probably still recovering from FOQ anyway!!!