Tuesday 17 July 2012

Lovely Lyn's Quilt

Lovely Lyn's Stack-n-Whack Kaleidoscope quilt... Toot Toot Toot... it's finished... what an absolutely stunning quilt it is too! Eye Catching? I'll say so... Lyn has allowed me to hang it up as a guest quilt in My Very Own Classroom at My Very Own Quilt Shop... like they do with guest ales in our pubs... you got to catch it while it's there!!... So, if you want to come along and see it for your very own self... it's waiting for you.



Here's a poor quality photo of the back, I don't know what happened to the camera but, you can at least see the fabulous quilting Lyn did. It was very brave to quilt with white thread on black fabric... and it turned out almost as stunning as the front didn't it? This was done with the apartment quilting method, some call it 'quilt as you go'... no matter the name, it's a complete quilt... toot toot toot Lyn!!!

2 comments:

Dottymo said...

WOOOOOOW!!! Lovely Lynne Lovely Quilt.

Anonymous said...

Well, as a best friend of the Lovely Lyn, I am so not surprised with her talent and skills. Well done Lovely Lyn, Looking forward to seeing more creatgions soon. :) Carol xx