Sunday 8 March 2015

Temptation? Maybe...

My very own Patchwork And Quilting Shop has been open for a little over 3 years now. As I mentioned in a previous post, I pre-opened the doors for business on Saturday, February 17th 2012.
 The 'Official' anniversary will be on March 10th. I'm quite rubbish at finding time to organise special events... and they don't half come round quickly. After much thought and many a conversation with customers and friends last year, we decided to have a celebration in style if/when we get to 5 years of being open... 2017!
I couldn't do nothing this year though, could I...
 I filled up my temptation trolleys with lovely fabrics... 
there's all sorts, simple spots, juvenile prints, girly lovelies and florals... 
even Christmas fabrics...
and then I discounted them with a thick red pen!
The classroom has a few spare tables tomorrow, we have a few ladies off on their Jolly Holidays, so I was able to use the space for displaying some of the fabric bolts, making it much easier for my lovely customers to see.
This is such a great opportunity to help me free up a little space on my wonderful, and extremely tightly packed, shelves full of beauty!!
Generous?... Oh yes... ha ha ha.
The fabrics will be back in the Temptation Trolleys after Monday, Tuesday class is fully booked... you can still see them clearly though... until the end of Saturday 14th, that's if there are any left of course... that thick red pen was quite naughty!!

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Congratulations on getting this far. I'm sure that your shop will be around long after 2017.