Monday 18 February 2013

1 Whole Year, Already?

It's almost a year since my very own patchwork and quilting shop opened it's doors... I took delivery of the keys from my landlady on the 17th February 2012 at 10am. Take a look at the very beginning here.
 I know we all already know that time flies when your enjoying yourself but goodness... it's passed at a turbo charged rate for me.
Yesterday I visited the trade show... when I went last year I was making plans and choosing what things I needed to open up with... This year I arrived with a list of things I wanted/needed to see. Now, realistically... there isn't actually an awful lot of space left in my shop, a couple of tiny bits of wall and one small nook... I hope that's enough space to house my huge new display for a full range of cotton thread and a new twirling book stand full of new books and... aaaaaaaall the fabric I just had to order!!

I hope you've had fun planning your anniversary bunting flags if you picked up a blank one from my very own self... only two weeks before I will need to have them delivered so I can stitch them together into bunting in readiness for My Shops 1st Anniversary open day, with cake. Remember... each finished flag will win you one entry into a rather fun raffle.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Congratulations on making it such a success, much of it down to your energy and enthusiasm. Here's to many more years of the same.