Monday 3 November 2014

I know that you know that it's November...

Who could fail to noticed that the days have started darking themselves way too early... my little old lady dog has to be walked in darkness every evening...
 it doesn't seem to bother my Molly though, so long as she gets to sniff stuff, run silly and woof at people... she's happy.
So... I thought I would remind you that there's a first Thursday of the month this week...  There will be a usual meeting of SPQ... Staffordshire Patchworkers and Quilters, the programme says
"Pat Salt – An evening with a Quilt maker. A personal journey exploring and experimenting with the basic elements and influences of traditional quilts"
Lets hope it's a more cheery meeting this month... my goodness it got a bit deep in October!! 
Anyway... I will be there, as usual.

No comments: