Saturday 29 August 2015

Unaccustomed As I Am... Updated

Unaccustomed as I am... to having any time for my very own self...
I am taking almost a whole week off...
One almost whole week of not going to my very own, fully stocked and wonderful, Patchwork and Quilting Shop.... well... I am going to try not to go there!!!
** update... I will be back in my shop on Friday... but it's still almost a week off**

There's a very convenient Bank Holiday weekend coming up so I am going to make the most of it!!
So, here's the plan...
Saturday 29th August... open as normal.
It's a Sandwich Saturday too, so if you have quilt tops waiting to be 'sorted out' you could book my tables to get them sandwiched.

My shop will then be closed until it opens (ha ha ha I know that sound crackers!)  on Thursday 3rd September when it gets back to normal hours... but I won't be there until Friday!

Just so you know....

No comments: